Lawn Mowing in Schwenksville
A frequently-mowed lawn can help promote thick and lush grass in your yard and increase the value of your home or residential space. If you want your lawn to look and feel great year-round, make sure you’ve got a regularly scheduled lawn mow!
Our lawn care services are the sustainable answer to environmentally-questionable practices. Our lawn care professionals take, environmental responsibility seriously – we only use all-natural fertilizers to control weeds and promote the growth of a grass that’s healthy, beautiful, and safe for your family or clients.
Lawn Care Services for Yard Clean-Up
Our leaf blowers tidy up your lawn, driveway, patios and porches and—because electric tools are half as loud—we’ll do so without unneeded noise pollution.
Our equipment ensures your lawn stays neat and fresh with every treatment. After each mowing you can expect a complete yard clean-up, leaving you with a healthy, natural, and tidy yard.
Yard Maintenance for the Spring
Spring into action and get your lawn ready for a beautiful, healthy and enjoyable summer.
As the weather warms, we’ll dive right in and perform the following spring clean-up tasks:
- Prune away dead and damaged branches
- Cut and divide perennials as needed
- Clean-up around plants, beds and borders
- Haul yard waste off to be composted or recycled
- Prep damaged lawn areas for spring seeding
- Tidy up any hardscape surfaces, including driveways
- Pull out any early weeds
- Lay down some healthy and safe fertilizer
Fall Lawn Treatment
Keeping your lawn neat can be tricky during autumn months when debris is plentiful. Our lawn care experts stay on top of it and prepare you for winter with regular fall maintenance.
Our fall clean-up includes:
- Raking and disposal of leaves (back to the compost bins!)
- Cleaning out old annuals and weeds before seeds drop
- Cutting spent perennials that create hiding places for slugs, snails, and other pests
- Removing dead branches and other debris
- Mulching with chopped-up leaves and grass clippings
- Laying down some healthy and safe organic fertilizer
Easy Lawn Maintenance with White Leaf Landscaping
You’ll never want to maintain your yard alone again once you discover how simple and stress-free lawn care service is with White Leaf Landscaping. In fact, our comprehensive lawn maintenance programs make it easy to keep your yard looking its best all year-round. Best of all? You don’t have to lift a finger.
Using our extensive lawn care knowledge and expertise, we will personalize our services to the unique demands of your lawn, focusing on three essential areas:
- Lawn Fertilization
- Pre-Emergent Weed Control
- Crabgrass and Broadleaf Weed Control
Tailored Lawn Mowing Services in Schwenksville
The difference is in our approach. We don’t simply apply lawn care treatments – we take the time to perform a detailed analysis, inspecting your lawn, identifying the different grass species and soil types, and locating and diagnosing problem areas.
We also consider any local growing conditions, rainfall rates, and other environmental factors that could be impacting the overall health and condition of your lawn. We then tailor our services to your yard’s exact needs, guaranteeing optimal results.
Keep your lawn in shape with our expert lawn mowing and lawn care services. Call us today at (610) 639-6989 to find out more about how you can have the lawn you’ve always wanted.